Gregs Christmas Gregs Christmas

That wuz Awesum :P

I love ur work, I dont know how this got such a low score, it shud have got at least 3.50 XD I rly cant w8 until teh nxt part =)

cya on msn!

TT: 009 Mr. Johnson TT: 009 Mr. Johnson

Yayzorz!

Ive been waiting some time now for this, as I'm a big fan of both tommy and markus, finally it's out! I loved both of the versions and they both made me laugh =D

5/5 10/10

A sad new years story. A sad new years story.

That was amazing!

Really good art, very good animation and very dramatic, a full on ten!

sirDark responds:

Thank you for the review.

pokemon battle RanDoM!!! pokemon battle RanDoM!!!

Sprites?

Wher'd you get the sprites from? I've been looking allover for pokemon battle sprites and I can't find any. Pleez tell me!

Horsenwelles responds:

the spriters resource

Fireworks Day Fireworks Day

I live in the UK, and I can't wait!

Nice flash, not to arty, but it's still good! =D

Sleep Walker Sleep Walker

Funny as Hell

Yet another OMGLOLZZ factor "Klay" Movie made by Knox the great! Absolutely hillarious! I love all of your klay movies and I am a huge fan of you paired with many others. You allways have an awesome storyline paired with marvelous klaynimation One of the best so far I think! Oh, and I'm glad your back! 5/5 and 10/10! That Was Awesome!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

That Was AWESOME!

Egoraptor, Love your animation! Everyone of them seems to get funnier as they go along! And The concept is also AWESOME because people can relate to them and laugh out loud! Your art is AWESOME. Your Humour is AWESOME and every single animation youve done so far is, you guessed it, AWESOME! 5/5 and 10/10

Line Life Collab Line Life Collab

Some Parts were bad but...

Some parts were really bad but others like Krustytheclown's one were really good.
I voted this five only because of the 2 parts that were good, and next time I would suggest to make it longer, add more artists (Give me a PM :P) and to add sort of a story line or something because I found it hard to understand what the hell was going on, thus getting more views. 2/5 and 5/10!

F-Ninja responds: